Tuesday 7 February 2012

Makeup look of the day!

Hey Guys,

So today I had a few little errands to run...I couldn't be bothered wearing alot of makeup but still wanted to look nice, so I went for a classic winged liner and red lip look! Here are a few pics I took....


So here is the finished look, It was sooo quick an easy yeey!

I used....
VIVO Primer
BARE MINERAL's foundation in MEDIUM TAN
COLLECTION 2000's concealer in SHADE 04
NATURAL COLLECTION eyeshadow duo in MOCHA/LATTE through my brows followed by their clear mascara to set
LOREAL Carbon gloss liquid liner
RIMMEL Scandaleyes mascara
MAC mineralise blush in THE SOFT MEOW
SLEEK highlighter from their contour kit in MEDIUM
MAC lipstick in RUBY WOO
NYX lipliner in PLUSH RED


This is my eyelashes after two coats of the RIMMEL Scandaleyes mascara....its amaaazzzeeeballs!!!

Thanks for reading guys, whats your go to makeup when your in a rush?


Follow me on twitter: @indigoolivia


Speak soon

Liv

xxx




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great :) Im adding it to my blog page "blogs I like" under beauty blogs.. x

    ReplyDelete