Wednesday 22 February 2012

February Glossy Box! :)

Helloooo!!


So I recieved my February Glossy Box yesterday so wanted to share it with you guys! Most of you are probably already familiar with it but for those of you who aren't heres a brief description...

So Glossy Box is a monthly subscription that sends you five different high-end samples to try out for £12.95 including postage.  Now I say samples, but they are of an extremely good size and sometimes are even the full size!  While signing up online, you are asked to answer a few beauty questions that are used to tailor the box to suit you! Get your box here

Heres what I recieved this month ( I was really really pleased and I just LOVE how pretty the packaging is!!) I recieved two FULL SIZE PRODUCTS yeeeey!!




So this is the Dr. Bronner's magic organic fair trade hand santizing spray in Lavender, 59ml's (FULL SIZE!)
 Mmmm smells absolutely amazing and LOVE the way its in spray form (super quick and easy but also way more hygenic)

Full size retails for £3.99, 59ml


This is an energising Shower Gel from Como Shambhala , 50ml
Had a shower using this the day I got it and wow!! Super refreshing!

 Full size retails for £20, 300ml


Becca Beach Tint for cheeks and lips in the shade Watermelon, 7ml (This is the FULL SIZE!)
Yeey I was so excited when I saw this because i've never tried anything from Becca before. The colour is gorgeous and tastes like watermelon too! Heres a swatch...


This is a water resistant product as it is designed to be used on a beach! Im going on holiday next month so definetly going to be taking this with me! :)

Full size retails at £20, 7ml

 



So this is a mineral eyeshadow from BM Beauty in the Shade Noir, 1g (There is so much product in this pot I don't think i'll ever run out)
It is a matte black shade (a must have in any makeup collection)

Full size retails at £7, 2g


So this is the last item, the Styling Treatment Oil from Paul Mitchel, 25ml
 It is a clear, very soft oil in the flavour Wild Ginger.  Can be used in both damp or dry hair to smooth, hydrate and style!

Full size retails at £25.95, 100ml


To summarise I am very pleased with this months box, I calculated that for £12.95 I recieved £37.30 worth of product! Thanks Glossy Box!!

Thanks for reading!! :)

x x x


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh your box looks fab!! How beautiful is the shower gel!! Fab review xx
    http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice box :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wanna try this show gel! :-)

    ReplyDelete